Tuesday 16 February 2016

What a wonderful family.

All the people and pets in my family. Alison - my mum. Nikos - my dad. Despina - my sister. Dimitri - my brother. Lily - my niece. I also had anothe niece named Zoe Louise who died when she was in my sister's belly. Robert - my grandad. Maureen - my nan who died in 2012. Jackie, Trevor, Martin and Rachel - my mum's siblings. Morse - my cat who died in 2015. Molly - my dog.

On the 4th picture, this is my cousen Lexi. I also have another one called Joshua. On the next pic. Jackie. Mum's friends Michelle and Sue. On the last picture. My sister was holding my mum's giant easter egg.
8th picture. My carers.
3rd picture. My cousen Mark. 8. Jackie's partner John who died last year with Maggie and Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.