Sunday 1 April 2018

Easter 2018

Happy Easter to you all that is looking here. I had quite a fun day really. Had all my family over for a late lunch and got lots from them. Miranda created a lot of Easter egg charters using real boiled eggs.  Have a lovely rest of the day!


 The jail minion egg was my favourite! Thanks for doing all these wonderful eggs Miranda!


 My new Facebook profile pic.

 My treats from mum and dad. Thank you so much!
 Me.

 Lily and mum.
 Lily's treats.
 Molly.
 Getting the table ready for lunch.
 Lily setting up the table by putting the cutlery.
 Dad helping her set the table.
 Cleaning the glasses.



 The chocolate bunny cake with Maltesers.
 My Easter Egg from aunt Rachel.
 The table is now set!
 Dad with 2 of the puddings we had. Strawberry Tart and a Meringue dessert.
 Dad getting the dessert bowls ready.



 Despina and aunt Jackie.
 Here comes granddad Robert!
 My egg from Jackie.
 Lily was so happy!

 My egg from granddad.
 Mum.
 Getting ready to eat!


 My one.

 Everyone is eating now.

 The 3 yummy desserts. I was not keen on the Meringue one though.
 Jackie helping Lily get her homework done ready for when she goes back to school in 2 weeks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.