Tuesday 7 July 2020

Why blog?

Here’s all about this blog/ me! 
I adore imagination without being too explicit. Love the thought of sassy without the existence of sluts. I enjoy a dream of perfect intimacy. Sorry I’m kind of a little teaser. But my blog does not contain sex and explicit contents sometimes. That means I don’t hardly swear! Which is good !  Merely my faves, my personal encounters with life experiences . This blog began from February 2016 . The beginning of my 20s and when I had mental health issues so that’s the reason why I don’t drink! As a Sagittarius I seek for adventures almost everywhere and almost everyday. Travelling would be my future! Love beaches and sunshine always. I enjoy meeting new people random and strangers! I’ll never live to be judged by others - impulsive perhaps even some people have nicknamed me b***h! See what you get I pretentious and poser and wannabe and also the real me!!! 
High self - ego and self - confident inherited from my rest of my family I laugh too much with friends I love to dance to amuse my friends and fans . YES I’m a show off explorer would be the right way to describe me ! I’m fascinated skimpy clothes and things and here are my faves at the moment! More words coming in the next post hopefully! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.