Wednesday 21 July 2021

The fantastic me

 Here's the things I done with my life and photos of course! 😘 

Jobs I had in my life :

Blogging really. 

Places I lived:

Crete, Greece the place I was born in for about 2 years. 

My grandparents house. 

In a block of flats near Lindon Bennett School. 

Stourton avenue is where my family live and sometimes I stay. 

At cotswold chine school. At first I lived in luke house for about 8 months and than I moved to sunrise for 4 years until it was a classroom. 

Sunrise cottage next to sunrise for 2 years before I left the chine. 

Churchview close for 3 weeks. 

Blansters farm house for a year and a half. 

Burdon Lane for 4 weeks until I was put in hospital and atlas house for nearly a year in 2016. 

Now I'm currently living in martello flats in folkestone and planning to move next year near to where my family live. 

Places I've been on holiday :

Crete, Greece when I was younger. 

Lordes, France and thats really all! Wanna visit more places though. 

My favourite foods: 

spaghetti bolognese. (my all time fave!) 

Banoffe pie. Yum yum yum! 

Chips or fries obviously! 

Millionaire shortbread. 

Chicken nuggets. 

Places I would rather be right now :

The beach, with the sun, sand and sea on my face. 

Heavan to look for my lost ones. 

With my family. 

Finally people for tagging on social media posts :

My followers and friends. 

All the cosgrovers. 

Anyway it is lily's 10th birthday today and I'm going to be at home for 3 nights. Enjoy your day guys! 








































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.