Thursday 3 March 2022

Some of my faves and hers too!

 Have a great day and enjoy the post! 😃guess what! It’s coming!  the new season of my all time fave show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Miranda Cosgrove and my Career

Profession: Actress for myself blogger!

Salary: $180,000 per episode What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Net Worth: $10 million WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Family & Relatives

Father: Tom Cosgrove, Nikos for me!

Mother: Chris Cosgrove, Alison for me!

Brother(s): No brother, for me Dimitri!

Sister(s): No sister, for me Despina!

Marital Status: Single (like me!)

Children: None (the same just like me!)

Dating History: none for myself!

James Maslow
Nat Wolff

Miranda Cosgrove Favorites

Hobbies: Painting, Reading, Collecting Bicycles, Singing a bit like me! love collecting things but not bikes! 

Favorite Actor: Ryan Gosling ohh yeah!

Favorite Actress: Rachel McAdamsAudrey HepburnEmma Watson me too!

Favorite Singer: Avril Lavigne, Gwen Stefani yay!

Favorite Food: Italian just like me!

Favorite Destination: Miami for me Los Angeles and Kuala Lumpur  

Favorite Color: Purple well mine is pink ok! 

Favorite TV Show: Keeping Up With the Kardashians, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Freaks and Geeks lovely choice mine is the new icarly hun 

Favorite Movies: Amelie, Mean Girls well i love loads apart from horror!

nicknameMira, Cosmos, Mir, Randy mine was yoyo but i do not like it!
Full NameMiranda Taylor Cosgrove 
Yoanna Dialyna 
ProfessionActress, for me blogger
NationalityAmerican, Greek and English for me 
Age28 years old (in 2022) ahh i'm 26 years old 
Date of BirthMay 14, 1993 for me 4th December 1995 
BirthplaceLos Angeles, California, United States for me and my siblings Crete, Greece  
ReligionChristian ooh like us family 
Zodiac SignTaurus Sagittarius for me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.