Saturday 18 June 2022

So Finely left

 I have now left my flat and going to my new home in Bedfont on Monday! Yesterday, the people who come downstairs whom i lived above them had a massive water fight as i was getting into my mum's car. Unfortunately we got stuck in traffic on the motorway as it was a hot day! My mum and dad were late because they got stuck in traffic too! Lunch time came and before i went home, Sarah and i drove through MC Donald's in her car. So i don't have anymore pictures of yesterday but you will love those pics of fashion, iCarly reboot final ep Instagram i posted this morning and the my sisters new dog Monty and more. Happy Saturday anyway! 






































































































      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.