Monday 11 July 2022

She's my everything!





What I like about her! 
















































































































 

Is Miranda I'm talking about here! I hope you enjoy the post. 

I think that was funny of her being an teacher in The Goldburgs and when they went to an restraint and she spills something on her crush.  

I would love to meet her one day! But the thing is I can’t manage on a plane! Maybe when she comes over again to my country I'll be able too. You're never know! 

I loved the episode “Make Up Is Science” because her and those ladies had funny looking ears that looked liked like a fairy or an elf in the TV show Mission Unstoppable and it was quite interesting how they made foundation. 

I was 17 years old, 18 that year in 2013 when I was watching the making of her “Raining Sunshine” on the Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 1 DVD special features. And from that day, I started to love her! 

My fave song of hers is Dancing Crazy! I loved it because it was amazing that she gathered her friends round at 11:00 at night to go out with her. 

I think Crowded was funny! But as it got cancelled so quickly, so I watched some clips of the show on You Tube.  Apart from that, it was great! 

I think her pictures are great and videos too are quite amazing.  

She followed my Instagram on 5/7/17 which was 5 years ago. She has not liked any of my post yet but one day she will hopefully. She has not followed my twitter yet so I hope one day she will do. 

When she got up to some really silly things.  

Loved her pets and my cats too!  

It is School of Rock and the Despicable Me trilogy 

I love the new iCarly reboot! I love how she’s growing up and doing different things. And here’s some pics and videos of her and me above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.