Saturday 12 March 2016

Girly Randoms and more

A perfect mother and daughter picture. But i would not have a picture like that!







Popcorn! I get the salt one every time i go to the cinema or watching a movie.  

My kind of daily look.






So Pretty!







Yum!


Oh so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!






My dream of bath but without the candles!



I can't wait for summer to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wonderful bedroom. I wish to stay in there.




Love the outfit!







Tasty!















So gorgeous outfit!


This is what i am! lol






What a CUTE cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Smells sweet!





 Crowded is coming in the US next Sunday. Here are 2 photos of some of the girls of the best upcoming show ever.


Next Post: Tongs of fun and the best dressed stars at the event of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.