Saturday 19 March 2016

Miranda Cosgrove Sort Of Still Lives With Her Parents and more

Taken from www.justjaredjr.comMiranda Cosgrove makes her rounds to promote her new showCrowded, in New York City on Friday (March 18).
The 22-year-old actress, who appeared on Live with Kelly and Michael and Today, admitted that she sort of still lives with her parents, as she’s attending college at USC.
“I still live with my parents,” Miranda admitted on Today. “I have my own place too, but I still spend most of my time at my parents house. My mom does my laundry, there’s always someone to watch TV with…I just like being around my parents.

 Miranda and Kylie Jenner wore this coat from the same brand but i don't have a clue what it was. But different colours. Picture taken from www.hollywoodlife.com 83% that Miranda wore it best. 56% that Kylie wore it best. Miranda walking around the lovely New York yesterday.
















Just 1 more day to go now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.