Saturday 14 March 2020

All you need to know about me

Here are the things so you can get to know me better:
I have hazel eyes.
I wish I was quite.
People who don’t spell or speak properly gets on my nerves a little.
I’m a daily blogger.
I love coke!
I prefer cats to dogs.
I hate when people ask me for my picture or phone number without permission.
I hate it when people call me other names.
I hate it when other people talk behind my back.
I don’t like getting gifts. Although I like getting cards.
I love gifts being given to me.
I was once obsessed with Mr Bean.
I’m obsessed with Miranda!
I don’t like creepy crawly things.
I hate receiving calls and video calls from people who I don’t know.
I’m allergic to alcohol due to medical reasons.
I heart chocolate!
I love food but there’s certain things I don’t like.
I like meeting and greeting people.
I love fashion!
Sometimes I like to read fashion magazines.
I hate to have sex.
I’ll be turning 25 this year but I look perfect for my age.
I grew up watching Barney and all things like that.
I don’t wanna get married or have kids.
I live by myself.
I love sitting around with my friends talking about pass time and laughing about them.
I’m sometimes happy on my own.
I love sunny sunshine.
I like talking to people I haven’t seen in a while.
I really hate being punished for things that I didn’t do.
I like to watch the rain.
I really should exercise more.
I’m more of a city girl. Although I used to go to school in the Countryside.
I enjoy some stupid reality tv shows once in a while.
Music is a big part of my life.
I would smoke anything!
I can dance.
I like karaoke.
I’m a chatterbox. I talk a lot.
I can always find faults in myself.
I don’t wanna be kissed or hugged by people.
I want my cats to live as long as I do.
I don’t usually wear underwear but if I do I collect lacy ones.
I don’t like being lied to.
Sometimes I lie to myself.
I never let anyone cry on my shoulder.
I’m not a virgin.
I just want to settle down with the people that I love.
I feel more comfortable knowing that I’m safe.
I do take risks once in a while.
There’s a lot of things about me that I hate.
I love the beach , the sand and the sun.
I love shopping anywhere.
I love buying jeans!
I enjoy things.
I laugh at silly things.
I love chilling with good music and good company.
I’m scared of falling in love.
I miss my school friends.
I believe everything happens for a reason.
I’m a camera whole!
I don’t like being ignored.
I can sometimes eat with chopsticks.
I think we’re all talented in some ways.
I wish I was more talented.
I tend to bite my nails and my arm.
I love my friends even the ones I’ve lost.
I only have a few friends I tend to trust.
I can’t function without my mobile phone.
I want to work out of England and see the whole world.
I want to enjoy my career.
I hate those who seem to be bad people.
I work better with high pressure.
I eat a lot.
I like how certain people address me.
Thanks for reading 📖! I’ll be back maybe tomorrow with a new post! Till then see you soon! 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.