Friday 13 March 2020

Things to do later in life

Here’s a picture of our Miranda! ❤️ From her instagram story! 😁 here’s the things I want to do in my lifetime!
More parties for me!
Keep blogging!
Get exercising again! At least walk!
Less cursing, more ladylike perhaps.
Meet up with school friends again!!! I missed last year’s school reunion but I hope to go to the next one though.
Spend more time with family.
Appreciate my people more.
Be nice still to my friends.
Do swimming again!
Take up the gym at some point plus belly dancing.
Save up! At least by the end of the year. This is seriously the hardest!
Still want to grow up a bit more.
Pamper myself more.
Get into a relationship with friends.
This is about it! I guess when age comes around you go for big things and don’t really care! Be an nicer girl compared to other years. Still life is too short. So live to the furious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.