Thursday 12 March 2020

Five reasons why I blog

Just one picture today of Miranda and Penny! ❤️
Here are 5 reasons why I blog!
1. I got to much to talk and show you about. I’m a expressive human! I can’t shut my mouth down! I talk talk talk! So I talk virtually in my blog sometimes. I think it’s good stuff! Still got friends who enjoy my blog. I love you all!
2. My emotions change from time to time. I tend to be happy and sad at the same time. Blogging is like an new therapy that everyone should take up.
3. Cause I don’t care about what others think about me. Start with my dream job too!
4. It was one of my 2016 resolutions! I used to have a other blog at Wordpress in 2018 that time I hated it so I only blogged about celebrities really! Now blogging is part of my daily chores.
5. For networking and connection purposes perhaps. I wanna know and meet people whatever you are eg pretty , hot, sexy or not. I welcome everyone to my blog . I love it when someone comments and says they like my posts here and anywhere that I’m on ! I feel totally worth it!
Till then see you soon 😍
My 2 fave girls! 👼

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.