Tuesday 3 May 2016

Fashion Lady is What i Am

Because i love fashion a lot. The latest from me and www.wantthattrend.com and the Fashion Hub. Snapchat (dialynayoanna) Instagram (@cosgrovelover1995) and more.

I want this dress. ❤
 The Met Ball was last night in New York. The dresses were amazing and i really liked them.
















 I wish i was in Paris! 🗼

Cute dress.

White mini dresses.
I love the plait and the outfit. It really suits her.
Almost summer! 😀


Cute little fluffy bunny rabbit.
Love the white dress!

Me today.

Beautyfied myself for the day.



 Today's Instagram photo.
 Last night's Instagram photo.
True! 
 Love those dresses! I wish i can have one! 💖


Me last night without make up on.
 My mate Simon topless.
Me last night with make up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.