Sunday 1 May 2016

Hot in the Blog

Today is Greek easter. But i'm not doing anything for it. Today's fashion faves, new Instagram post @cosgroverforever1995 , Snapchat pics dialynayoanna and myself.
Lovely Corsets.
BFF'S are shopping together.

Fruity nails!


Love the nails.


Nutella and strawberries. Yum! 🍫🍓
Such lovely outfits to wear everyday.











I wish i was in Paris.









I love this red dress!
Purple and pink dip dye hair.
Chanel jewels






A buch of flowers. 💐
Nice hair








Starbucks × Hello Kitty = Happiness! 😀







Perfect outfit!

Loving those shoes .
My kind of day.

I love this picture! ❤
Insparing #OOTD outfit ideas.














I had my hair curled today.
Sunglasses.

Looking sexy!








Friendship never ends!
Amazing outfot of the day ideas.





























Wow! It's all amazing!
















Watches



Awesome hairstyles!



Chapa Chop lip glosses. Yum! But no licking or eating!




Mothers and daughters

Make Up



Awesome white maxi dresses.












Lovely nail designs.









Doughnuts. 🍩

Mmmm nice!






Yummy!






I want!




Love those nails!



Watermelon iPhone covers.










Best Fashion Friends Forever.






Great necklace.




















Breckfast time!
















































 My friend James Albon thinks he is ugly. But i think he is just perfect in anyway.


Redecarated myself after curling my hair.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.