Monday 2 May 2016

May Day

Woo hoo! It's public holiday everyone. I hope you have a great day. Hare are latests from me.
 Snapchat × Edited Add me as dialynayoanna .
 Miranda Cosgrove's live video was brillant last night. She was with , Pacrick Warburton . He was very funny in the video. Mia Serafino and 2 other people. I posted it on Instagram this morning. Follow me @cosgroverforever1995 .




 I love big hats! πŸ‘’
 Colourful trousers. Pink is my favourite colour.
 White mini dresses.
 πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
 The lookout.
 Black and pink dresses.
 Sandals ready for the hot weather.
 Swimwear.

 Light me up!

 Morning hair.
 Mummy to be. Not me though!
 Pretty outfit.

 Love it!

 Nice dress!
 All cool for the summer!
 Coffee break ☕

 Miranda is 23 next Saturday.


 Green eyes. I got. Hate the nail colour though.
 Cheers! 🍸🍸🍷🍷

 My school friend Shannon posted this on Facebook this morning along with me and her friend Luke. I shared it then did my own with mum , dad and my mate Simon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.