Thursday 5 May 2016

Life as i know it

Read the news on www.twistmagazine.com Some of my fave stars.
 Taylor Swift.
 Kylie Jenner.
 Lorde.
 Kristen Stewart.

 Gigi Hadid all ready for the MET gala on Monday.
 Karlie Kloss.

 G Hannelius.
 Teen Beach Movie cast.
 Austin Mahone.
 Demi Lovato.
 Nicki Minaj and Demi at the MET ball.
 Cameron Dallas.
 Lizzy Greeme.
 Hailey Baldwin. Now some of my fave fashoin pictures for today.
 I love the pink dress.

 Pink trousers.

 Hair briads and messy buns.

 I ❤ @heyitsannabanana's Instagram photos.
 Cool!

 All ready for the summer.


 Best way.
 Love them!
 Leather skirts.
 Pretty red maxi dress.


 Cute little child.
 Coffee time! ☕
 Love those sparkly shoes!
 I love Crowded soooo much!

 New Instagram posts. Follow me ans like'em @cosgrovelover1995
Me today. See you in the next post. Have a great day! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.