Tuesday 26 April 2016

Celeb Talk

It's not true! It's just role play and here are some of my fave ones. I love role play!
Dove Camerom and Sabrina Carpenter.
Ariana Grande and Justin Beiber.
Ariana in Victoruous.
Ariana and Becky G.
Rowan Blancard and Sabrina Carpenter.
Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande .
Ross Lynch and Austin Mahone.

Mal (Dove Cameron) and Audrey ( Sofia Carson) .
Now my lastest updates.
New goodies 💕


 Today's Instagram photo. Follow me @cosgroverforever1995 to like it.
 Perfect day for me hopefully but I still have mixed feelings.
 Snapchat pics from this morning and last night. Add me for updates dialynayoanna






 I am a pig 🐷

 My fave 💖
 Strawberries 🍓
 Morese has returned from the death! LOL! 🐱


 Instagram from last night a repost from @jenmcfair. Picture from www.twitter.com/jenmcfair

www.instagram.com/cosgroverforever1995
www.instagram.com/jenmcfair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.