Tuesday 5 April 2016

Fashion Updates and more of my faves

Today i'm going to show you of what i really like at the moment.

 Flowers.
 Neon Yellow Shoes.
 Nars Lipglosses.


 Strawberry Lipbalm.
 Beautiful White Dress.
 White Summery Outfits. Perfect For Hitting The Beach Or Dessert.

 Cute Black Dress.
 Red Lip Stick.

 Summer Outfit.







 LBD.







 Lovely!

 Love Heart Clutches.









 Victoria's Secret goodies.



 I love unicorns!

 Yum!



 Pink Cigarettes . I want!









 Miranda Cosgrove new Instagram photo. I heart!
 Cutest Minnie Mouse ears!


 Perfect for warmer days.








 Revlon Lipsticks i adore!
 Miranda in a Yahoo Beauty shoot.




 I love pink!




 Long Blonde hair i love.



 Patel Colours.
 My sister Despina this morning.
 Despina also straightened her daughter Lily's hair last night.
Anyways more pics coming soon! Watch that space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.