Saturday 30 April 2016

Looks i Love

New Instagram posts. @cosgroverforever1995

Stuff from The Fashion Hub and Shopaholic's Facebook page + more.
 Pretty in White.
 My sort of shoes.
 Casual
 Cool!
 Perfect dresses for going out.


 I love all the dresses!


 Great outfits!








 Wonderful styles!



 Amazing!


 Nice ones.



 Looking so posh!




 Very good!








I want all of those lippys.


 It's a beautiful world for women like me!

I love this pink dress!
Pictures i took this morning. I'm so pretty!

 Meow!!!!
 I want to be rich! πŸ’°πŸ’΅πŸ’΄πŸ’²πŸ’³πŸ’ΆπŸ’·πŸ’ΈπŸ’±


 I'd love one at some point. Pizza πŸ•


 I made this collage last week.
 A post card from Burdon Lane.
 Mirror selfie

Tidy bedroom ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.