Saturday 23 April 2016

Fashion + More i love

Some of my latest favourites.

 A new episode of my fave show Crowded is on tomorrow on NBC. Check out www.nbc.com/crowded for the sneek peek of the ep!
 Fashion pics ❤











 Not just for winter!


 I edited this picture of a picture from The Fashion Hub's Facebook page. From dogs to cats. I never wanted to get married anyway or that much s**t like that!

 Love it! ❣

 Cute cat! 🐈
 My kind of daily look.







 Yummy kind of breakfast.





 Pink lips 💕









 Hair 😘


 Mother and daughter.





 Love it! 😀




 So cute! 🐱















 I just love @heyitsannabanana's Instagram. I don't follow her yet. But i will.










 My kind of meal LOL!

 Red

 The Queen was now 90 years old 😀 on Thursday and Prince died on that day! 😢








 Me today.
















 New Instagram photos. Follow me @cosgroverforever


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.