Sunday 24 April 2016

I love Baking And Cooking + Updates

This pink cake with chocolate sprinkles on was what i made last June. I even added raspberry fudge pieces in the butter cream.But this cake was actually chocolate. It tasted quite sickly with the fudge in the buttercream. But it was tasty.
 Mmmm! 🍰 Wanna a slice????? Have one then!!!!!Lollies are great for the summer! I love this choclate truffle cake! 🍫Dinosaur cake stands Cupcakes 🍥This is one of my fave things to do in my speare time.
 My mum's best friend Michelle had a new hair cut the other day. It looks very nice & beautiful.

 Yums! 😀
 Bakewell tart ❤
 Smoothies are my thing!


 Doughnuts 🍩
Perfect cake for afternoon tea! 🍵☕
 I updated my Facebook profile.
 New Instagram photo . New episode of Crowded "Unenployable" tonight on NBC . I hope Miranda Cosgrove will be doing a Facebook live chat before the episode. Follow me @cosgroverforever on Instagram for daily updates.
 Some selfies i toke a few weeks ago.

 Here is a close friend James and his mum Sue

Sue's other son Grant. See you in the next post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.