Monday 25 April 2016

@heyitsannabanana's best fashion in photos

The last post of the day. I am now following her on Instagram. Here are some of her pics i love of her 💕💗❤💖
Cute!
Wonderful playsuit.
Cinderella like dress.
Casual dress.
Great for a summer party!
Spring Perfect!
Wow!



So Gorge!

I love the red skirt! ❤

Cool for hot days!


Smart black dress.

This purple dress is my fave from all the photos on this post! 💜




☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆
♡♡♡♡♡
Amazing! I wish i can have that!




LED outfits.
Pretty in pink! 💗
Great for going to a festival.
I want both of those outfits.






Follow her at www.instagram.com/heyitsannabanana for updates of her and her coolest photos. She has a website www.fashionnova.com where you shop and buy things from. She recently went to Coachella. 👙🗻
New Instagram 📷 photos taken today. Follow me and like'💓em@cosgroverforever
 Me
Miranda Cosgrove, Mia Serafino , Sarah and the cute kitten on the Facebook live chat.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this blog, it is very helpful to implement in our work.



    Regards.
    Buy Clothes Online

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.