Friday 29 April 2016

Yoanna has a makeover

Yep. That's me using the app You Cam Make Up to redecorate some of my pics i posted on Facebook before. New Instagram photo @cosgroverforever1995

 May 2014. Texing and messinging in bed.
 July 2011. At my school's Open Day.
 Late summer last year. At the The Orange Tree in Braintree before i turned nasty.
 May 2015. At the May Day fair in Halsted.
 June 2014. Showing of my loom bracelets i made. They were so popuar that time and i loved them and still have a lot!
 Febuary 2015. At home ready to go back to my placement.
 October 2015. At Gateway Thursday club.
 January this year. At home.
 December 2015. The night before i turned 20.
 June 2014. I just then had my hair dyed.
September 2015. When i just been out shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.